Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Intro :) ENG 3310

Hello everyone,
My name is adriana cardona, I am a EC-6 Bilingual Education major at Tx Wesleyan. I have been married for 5 yrs already to my high school sweetheart, who i have a 3 yr old princess with. Her name is Kristian and she is the reason that i do all that i do and more. I am the oldest of 5, four girls and one boy. I love horses, my family has always been around that environment and even tough i rarely have time to ride, i do it everyonce in a while. It is very relaxing and that is my dads hobby you can say, that is his life, his horses. I came to this country at the age of 10 and have lived here ever since, obtaining a college education has always been in my plans, but life happens and it's taking me a little longer than i tought, but i will get there. This is my second online class, a little nervous because i am the type of student that needs to sit in class to get the material, but with work, home and school this is my option. Im hoping all goes well. Anyhow, i just wanted to introducde myself since we have to post a blog every week, that is my understanding. But please if i am wrong, let me know so that i can have a clue of what i am doing.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice to meet you!!! I was a little nervous about taking this class online as well. I have never taken an English class online. My name is Shari Warren and I too had plans to do things a little differently, but I am 41 years old and wrapping up a four year degree. My plans are to go into a masters program. I look forward to responding to your posts this semester

    ReplyDelete