Monday, March 19, 2012

:( spring break, where did you go?


It’s over!!!!!!  What a short week that was, although I did enjoy that week off, I did not get as much done as I had planned. Out of my to do list, only one thing was completed and another one started.  I did get to paint and finish up with my dining room, I had asked my uncle to knock down a wall to open up some space( which my husband had no idea that I asked him to do this until he came home that day and a wall was missing….hilarious). My uncle did a great job and only took three days (that’s why I asked him, because I know he is good at what he does and pays attention to detail). But anyways, other than that, I spent as much time with my daughter as I could. We did little stuff here and there and I really enjoyed it.  Took her to ride the train at the Trinity River, which she loved, went to the park and played, had lunch. We visited the library did little arts and crafts. It was truly very nice, I know the time where she no longer wants to do these things is coming very fast, so I enjoy every second I can. Well welcome to reality everyone and welcome again those late nights doing homework for me. So much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment