Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Hope everyone had a great week and ready for the weekend to come, I know I am. I am exhausted, with work, school and home I need a vacation, but that is far far away. Well, I wanted to share with everyone my valentines day, hope everyone had a good one also. I know is just another day and my husband and I don’t really do anything out of the ordinary, but my daughter for the first time made something for me. She was so excited to give it to me when I got home, it was priceless, and she really made my day. I mentioned before that she is 3 years old, so she made me this frog picture frame with our picture in it and had a little paper bag full of candies and a pair of socks. It was the best present I have ever received. Yes, I did get teary eyed, because that is what I love the most, is the little things that makes life a whole lot better. I also realized that this was her first out of many crafts hopefully that she will be making for me and one day I’m going to miss all of the good and bad things. Well have a great weekend, I know I still have tons of work to do at home, but it is always great to stay home and spend the day with my family... We mut remember to treasure those little things that make life amazing and not so much the material things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment