Wednesday, February 22, 2012

where is spring break??????

Hi everyone, today was  a busy busy day at work and at home, like always. We took kids from our High school to take their accuplacer at TCC, for the dual credit classes they will be taking next school year.  It’s a great opportunity that these kids have nowadays, they get to take college classes at TCC that count both as their regular high school class and as college credit, so by the time that they graduate high school if they might also graduate with at least 24 credit hours. That is a great start for any student and the parents, because those are classes that they might not have to pay for.  I hope they have this and other programs once my daughter gets older, of course that is a long way, but I really think that is a great help to the parents and students. …
On another note, this crazy Texas weather is killing me, my daughter has been sick since last Friday and thank God she is getting better. I’m not sure if anyone else’s kids have asthma, but is breaks my heart to see her coughing all day long and short of breath, we spent most of the day at the Dr’s office on Monday doing breathing treatments and also an ear infection…yuck!!! Does anyone know of any home remedies that can aid with the cough, I think I have tried everything and I hate giving her all this medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment